Thursday 12 August 2010

Doggie Sketch...

Hiya!

I picked up this cute stamp from Taylored Expressions at CHA - couldn't resist it! Thought it would be perfect for an anniversary card (which I realised the other day I have hardly any of!!). I used this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch for the layout and came up with this:

I used some papers from the 6x6 pack from Kaiser Craft that we were given for free at CHA - it has some great die-cut tags and borders and things at the back that came in handy for the scallop border. I used some Twill Tape from SU and a couple of PTI buttons (couldn't resist!). The sentiment is from one of the Fillable Frames sets from PTI (also picked up at CHA). The image was coloured with copic markers. Am loving how cute this card is - will have to find a cute couple to give it to!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

4 comments:

Sue said...

what a stunning image, you have coloured to perfectly and the DS dotty paper is Mmmmmmmm yummy! I am really enjoying seeing all your goodies at work, you must be so excited!!

Andrea said...

so sweet.

Taylor said...

Hi Amy,

Thanks for participating in the TESC123 sketch challenge! I love your adorable card and it's so great to see you using the stamp you picked up at CHA! I've selected your card as one of our Top Crops this week! You can check out the announcement here: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2010/08/tesc123-top-crops.html

Here's a link to the Top Crops badge if you'd like to display it on your blog:

http://sites.google.com/site/tayloredexpressionsimages/images/TopCropsbadge.png

Thanks again for participating! I hope to see more of your beautiful cards in future sketch challenges!

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet card! congratulations on making Top Crop!