Thursday 30 October 2008


Happy Thursday! I am in full swing making Christmas cards - so many to make... so little time!
This one used the sketch challenge over at SCS - I always love the sketch challenges cos they make me think outside the box when it comes to putting a card together - otherwise I'd just use the same layout over and over!
I used a Stamp Addicts cube called Winter Botanicals for the 3 images. I coloured using blender pens and reinkers from Stampin Up! The sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion Christmas set. I used Versafine ink to stamp both the images and the sentiment (I LOVE these inkpads as you get super fine detail and it dries quite quickly so you can watercolour over the top without smudging). The ribbon is a double treatment (love my ribbon lol!) of grosgrain and organza. Couldn't resist adding some branches using my Martha Stewart branch punch. The background paper is from Hot off the Press.
Thanks for looking - have an awesome day!

No comments: