Sunday 13 September 2009

Mojo Cupcakes


Well two posts in two days is pretty good going for me at the moment huh?? I had to particpate in the Mojo Monday sketch contest this week - I love Julee's sketches! I needed to make another card for my Mum's students who are graduating soon (she has requested 14!) and I want to use this sentiment from SU's Live Your Dream set. Mum teaches home economics and food technology amongst other things so food-based stamps were on the menu! These ones are from a There She Goes set called Cupcake Mix and Match. I love it cos you can make your own cupcakes by changing the topping, decorations and colours - sooo much fun!!
Here's the recipe:
Stamps: TSG Cupcake Mix & Match, SU's Live Your Dream
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Choc Chip
Paper: MME Bloom & Grow, White, Burgundy
Accessories: Chocolate satin ribbon, Kaiser pearls, Cuttlebug corner die, Stickles, copics, pinflair glue gel
Thanks for stopping by!
x Amy x

No comments: