Saturday 28 November 2009

Final Designer of the Month card....


Hello!

This is my card for the last of the November sketches over at Jen's blog. Check them out - they really stretch your creativity to another level - I love them!

For this card I've used a poinsettia image (has to be one of my fave flowers!) from Gina K designs and I paper-toled (or decoupaged) it. I stamped it three times on watercolour paper and coloured with my SU markers and an aqua brush then cut out three different layers and stacked them on top of each other using Pinflair glue gel. The papers are some I've had in my stash from last year. I used Bravo Burgundy buttons and Certainly Celery ribbon to embellish.

Here's a close up shot of some of the dimension:

Can I just say once again how grateful I am to Jen for asking me to be the November Designer of the Month?! It's been great fun!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

3 comments:

Jane said...

That is stunning as ever!! Both your last two cards went into my favourites before I even realised they were yours!!! How spooky is that! Lovely inspiration as always Amy, thank you

Rosie said...

That's just beautiful work! A very special design.

Craftin' in the Rain said...

just stunning! I love it!