Friday 31 December 2010

Sale-a-Bration Bliss!

Hello all!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year will be a fabulous one! I had a lovely week away with my family in the Cotswolds and we had our first white Christmas - woohoo! Lots and LOTS of snow and ice! Of course I brought some craft stash with me so I could play (heh heh!) - and I had lots of fun making some Sale-a-Bration creations. I'll be stopping in (hopefully regularly!) over the next while to share them with you, but for now here's one I made last night:


The photo's not great cos I had to take it in the bathroom (no natural light at that time!). I used my new I {Heart} Hearts stamp set along with my favourite Sale-a-bration set - Bliss. Check it out:

The colours came from SU's colour coach (Marina Mist, Real Red and Old Olive). The layout was from this month's Viva la Verve challenges.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Bliss
Ink: Real Red, Marina Mist
Paper: Newsprint DSP, Marina Mist, Real Red, Olive Olive, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Old Olive button, linen thread, self-adhesive pearls, Marina Mist satin ribbon, Old Olive marker, Oval punch

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

No comments: