Sunday 7 June 2009

I'm baaack...!!

Hello everyone!

I'm back in the UK (well have been for almost a week now... just haven't had a chance to blog much!) and ready to stamp, stamp, stamp! Yes... it was ridiculous how much I missed stamping and card making on my holiday. lol! I eventually found an art shop and bought a pack of coloured pencils so I could doodle my card designs in my oh-so-gorgeous leather sketchbook I bought in Rome... Hee hee!

Well, here's my fave photo of our holiday:



This is Richard when a pidgeon decided to land on his arm and eat the roll he was holding (this is in St. Mark's square in Venice). I just LOVE the look on his face... priceless!

Here's my favourite one of the two of us:


And yes... that is a roll of PAPER in my bag...!! I have a sickness... lol!



Well enough holiday snaps... onto a card!



I made this card for a new challenge at Inspiring Inkin' - we were to use black and white a ONE Bold Bright. I chose Real Red - one of my favourite SU colours!



Here's the recipe:

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Wow Flowers

Ink: Real Red, Basic Black

Paper: Black, Whisper White, Real Red DSP (hostess pack)

Accessories: Hodge Podge Hardware, Real Red ribbon, white Signo gel pen, SU chalks

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments: