Friday 3 July 2009

Sorry it's been so long...!


So it's been a while...! I have been really busy at both of my jobs recently and haven't had a lot of time to blog! Hopefully things will get a bit better now!

I made this card for a challenge our SU team holds every fortnight. This week's challenge was to use three of everything. So I used three colours: Apricot Appeal, Not Quite Navy and Tempting Turqouise. I also used three flowers, dragonflies, buttons, pieces of ribbon... I went to town basically!!

The flowers and dragonflies are from the Hostess set, Organic Grace. If you would like this set and live in or near Bristol, please contact me about hosting a party on richard_amy@bigfoot.com and you could get this set for FREE!!

Here's my card recipe:
Stamps: Organic Grace, Live your Dream
Ink: Tempting Turqouise, Not Quite Navy, Stazon black
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Accessories, Very Vanilla buttons, Tempting Turqouise ribbon, Linen Thread, glitter, circle punches

Thanks for stopping by!

Amy

1 comment:

Jane said...

That is lovely Amy, fantastic cutting out again, you really do love doing that don't you?!!