Sunday 11 July 2010

Curtain Call Friends

Hiya!

Welcome to another Curtain Call colour challenge! Check out this week's colours:


So pretty don't you think? I originally wanted to go in a floral direction because of the gorgeous inspiration photo, but as I have just gotten my hands on the ultra-cute Fox & Friends set I used that instead!



I sketched this one out during a boring meeting this week (lol!) - gotta love my diary with note pages! I stamped the animals in Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry and Certainly Celery then added a bit of shading using a blender pen and ink and then cut them out. The DSP is from the Cottage Wall set (soooo pretty!). The sentiment is from Sweet Birthday and was punched out with the word window punch then trimmed to make into a banner-type shape. I added some Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon and a Very Vanilla button to finish.

The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:

our fab leader: Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage

Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) at Random Acts of Creativity

Julie Smith at Paper and Such

Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine

Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections

Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession

Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden

Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection

and July Guest Designer, Silke Ledlow at My Life.

...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 38 creation using Mr. Linky at Stacey's Stamping Stage.
Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling layout and use of this week's colours!

Sue said...

What a great set to choose Amy! your card is oh so sweet, you have incorporated all the colours perfectly! :)

Julie said...

Oh, love that layout! This set is just too cute, you did a great job with that!

Stacey Schafer said...

this is WAY cute, Amy! love your trio of darling animals:)

Lea L. said...

This is such a cute card!! I love the cute little animals!! Great job with the colors!!

♥♥♥Lea

Shelley said...

Glad you got your "work" in. Ha! The layout and idea are fabulous! So cute!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww... it's just so SWEET, Amy! I {heart} this! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh Amy, this is super duper cute!!! Love the sweet images you used and your design is just beautiful!!! Hugs ~S~

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

The differant stamped animals are so sweet. I love how you incorporated the color scheme so well, I struggle with it quite a bit, but you make it looks so easy :-)