Sunday 10 May 2009

Mojo Inspiration

Hello!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently - will try to put more stuff on here over the next few weeks!

This card was made for the Inspiration Challenge over at SCS... I chose this cushion.
I thought the layout of the panels looked really similar to the Mojo sketch challenge this week so I used that sketch for my card.

I dug out some Basic Grey Stella Ruby papers for all the layers and added some Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip. The butterfly is from Verve's Beautiful Kindness set (I absolutely LOVE the two butterflies in this set... have to stop myself using them on every card lol!). I stamped it on some of the designer paper and cut it out, popping it up with glue gel. The red panel underneath was punched in two corners with a corner punch I've had lying about for ages. The Very Vanilla piece is then slotted into the punched section. The sentiment is from Verve's Circular Sayings - these are great because they coordinate with SU's circle punches perfectly!

I added some flat-back pearls (my FAVOURITE embellishment!) and some ribbon to finish it off.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Verve - Beautiful Kindness and Circular Sayings
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Stella Ruby
Accessories: pearls, ribbon, circle punches, corner punch

TFL!

No comments: