Sunday 9 August 2009

Bittersweet Butterfly Mojo...


Hello!
I made this card for the Mojo Monday sketch contest this week. I used my FAVE butterfly stamp - from Verve's Beautiful Kindness set. I also used the Bittersweet papers from Basic Grey for the layers on this card. I started this card from this GORGEOUS ribbon I picked up recently - it's chocolate satin - and I got 22 metres on the roll - hee hee! Lots of fun to be had with this... especially seeing as I love Choc Chip so much lol!
The butterfly was stamped on patterned paper and cut out. I stamped another butterfly on the circle layer underneath. The frame was made with a combination of nestablities. I cut out a light pink scalloped square, then a dark red square with a circle cut from the middle (to create the frame). A slightly smaller white circle was cut out to pop up in the middle.
Here's the recipe:
Ink: Choc Chip (what a surprise...!)
Paper: Bittersweet from Basic Grey, Choc Chip (SU)
Accessories: Nestabilities, satin choc chip ribbon
Thanks for stopping by!
x Amy x

No comments: