Wednesday 19 August 2009

A Christmas Sketch...

Hello!


I made this card for the sketch challenge over at SCS this week. I really love this sketch as it has lots of layers... and if you know me you know I love layers! lol!


The main image is from SU's Season of Joy set. I stamped the tree using Old Olive on Whisper White card then applied Versamark over the whole image using the pad straight to the card. I then applied heat and stick powder and glitter to get the really sparkly effect. I then cut out the tree and popped over a piece of WW with dimensionals. I pierced around the edges of this panel and added the greeting from the same stamp set under the tree.


The rest of the card is just layers of Holiday Treasures DSP with a white mat under each one. I added one of those 'ribbon-button-thread thingies' that I love to make so much! One of the many reasons I love Stampin Up is that I can pick out the colours of the designer paper and accessorise using these exact colours (like the Pretty in Pink button).


That's all from me today! My kitchen is being installed next week and then my conservatory should be tiled the week after that... not long till I can have my craft desk all set up and ready to go... yay!

x Amy x

No comments: