Sunday 18 April 2010

Curtain Call Butterfly Wishes...

Hiya!

This week's Curtain Call colours and lovely and sophisticated - check them out:



I don't have Crushed Curry as it's a US in-colour so I substituted Summer Sun - I love these colours together and I was really pleased with how my card worked out!


I used some new mini catalogue goodies - the All a Flutter butterfly stamp, the Framed with Love set and the Night and Day DSP - so gorgeous! I used a sketch from SFYTT a couple of weeks ago - a really great sketch that I'm sure I'll return to again!
The butterfly and label were stamped on Whisper White with Basic Grey then embossed with clear embossing powder - such a lovely effect! The ink stays wet long enough to put embossing powder on it (if you're quick!). I coloured the butterfly in with a Summer Sun marker. I finished things off with quite a few silver brads - love that effect!
Make sure you check out what the other Curtain Call Crew have created for you this week:
and of course the wonderfully talented Stacey Schafer!
Thanks for stopping by today!
x Amy x

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Fun layout and a wonderful use of this week's colours :D Love the layered butterfly and how you did the sentiment.

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty Amy! I love the butterfly accent! Great job with the colors this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Sue said...

what a pretty card, the layout and colours work really well together, and not to mention the butterly! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a fabulous card amy! Love the softness of the DP mixed with the pop of yellow! Fab-o!

Julie said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, love that layout and the butterfly!

Silke Ledlow said...

SO GORGEOUS Amy!!! Love this layout and your design!!! Hugs ~S~

Elizabeth said...

Amy I always love your work and this is beautiful. I have this new DSP and haven't had any inspiration as to how to use it until now. Lovely card. X

Stacey Schafer said...

Hold the phone, stop the show... this is some of your best work, Amy! I'm in awe, girlfriend:) WOW!!!

Andrea said...

Wow, thats so pretty.