Sunday 4 April 2010

Curtain Call Mojo...

Hiya!

This week's colour challenge is such a YUMMY combination - I love, love, LOVE it!!

I combined these colours with this week's Mojo Monday sketch - I loved it cos of all the layers... and I do love my layers!!


I made a whole bunch of my own patterned paper for this card - the Garden Green was stamped with the vine from Vintage Vogue; the Tempting Turqouise was stamped with Dot dot dot (a new little background stamp in the mini catty); the So Saffron piece was stamped with the border from Vintage Vogue and the Kraft circle was stamped with the damask stamp from Framed with Love with Whisper White ink. I love the overall effect!
The bird was created by punching the 2-step bird and covering the body and wing with 2-way glue pen and covering with two different blue glitters from the Cosmos collection in the current catty. It's sooo sparkly in real life!
Make sure you check out what the rest of the Curtain call crew have created this week:
and of course the marvellous Stacey Schafer.
Thanks for stopping by!
x Amy x

8 comments:

Sue said...

great clean lines Amy, just love the glittery birdy! :)

Julie said...

I love how you made your own paper...so creative! I'm loving the sparkly bird as well!

Andrea said...

Wow. This card is so great.

Stacey Schafer said...

seriously cute, Amy! love that bling and great layout to showcase that sweet bird punch:) way to go, gf!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You certainly knew how to deal with this heavily lavered sketch girl! you made the colours work perfectly too!

Marisa said...

Love the sparkly bird :D Great use of Julee's mojo sketch for this week's colours too. Well done :D

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I just love the glittery bird and the fabulous punched borders! Great job with the colors this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Sharon said...

I just love this card!