Tuesday 13 April 2010

Mini Catty class...

Hiya!

I thought I'd share with you the projects we made at my latest class - Mini Catty taster. It was lots of fun as my Mum and sister (from Australia) joined in and made the projects too, and they're not into card-making normally but they had fun!

The first card is using the fabulous Sweet Pea DSP together with the All a Flutter butterfly stamp and some yummy new satin ribbons.


The next one uses my favourite set, Vintage Vogue. I tried to keep it simple but there's still quite a lot of stamping involved!

The next project is a sweet little notebook using the 2-step bird punch as well as the Tiny Tags set and coordinating tag punch.


And finally a funky card using the Something Sweet set (I cased this from a card I saw on Jan Tink's blog). The colours are Taken with Teal, Brilliant Blue, Only Orange and Rose Red - cool 'eh??

Hope you like these mini catty goodies! I'm having lots of fun making cards at the moment - oh how I love the Easter holidays!
Thanks for stopping by!
x Amy x



1 comment:

Marisa said...

Darling set of cards, Amy. Glad you got your mom and sister involved :D