Monday 6 September 2010

My attempt at CAS...

Hiya!

I thought I'd have a go at today's Clean and Simple challenge over at SCS today - it was a sketch (my fave type of challenge!). Now anyone who knows my style knows that I'm not exactly a Clean and Simple kinda gal! But I thought I would use the opportunity to use some more of my retiring stash. Here's what I created:


I used some Sweet Pea designer paper that I have been hoarding (couldn't bear to cut up the butterflies!). I cut out one of the butterflies as the focal point (there are so many images in this DSP stack - well worth getting before it goes!). I added some Choc Chip satin ribbon which is retiring (boo hoo!) as well as some Pretty in Pink buttons (also going...). The greeting is from One of a Kind (also saying farewell) and punched out with the oval punch.

My hand kept twitching wanting to add something else but I left it at that! What do you think??

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love it, you did a fabulous job!!!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous DP and I love the butterflies! Nicely balanced too - no need for anything else :)