Sunday 26 September 2010

Long time, no see...!

Hiya!

So sorry for the long absense on blogland - I've been very busy preparing for the new catalogue launch on the 1st of October and a lot of the stuff I've been making I can't share till then so hence the lack of posts! I did make a little something this evening that I thought I'd share - I combined this week's Taylored Expressions sketch with the Colour Q challenge this week. This is what I came up with:


The colours are Old Olive, So Saffron, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait. I stamped the butterflies with Early Espresso and sponged on So Saffron, Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade inks. The sentiment and background stamps are sneaky peekies...! I finished things of with some rhinestone brads and Old Olive satin ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Your lack of stamping time hasn't shown a bit! This card is gorgeous! Love the colours and the butterflies are lovely. Great card! Congrats on your flower card making the showcase too :)

Allison said...

This is beautiful! Love it!

Renée said...

very pretty! love the use of these colours!!!