Friday 25 March 2011

Because I care...

Hiya!

I combined the gorgeous colours from this week's Colour Q challenge with the fab sketch from Card Patterns to create this card:

I used a set that my Mum bought me from teh Aussie catalogue (LOVE this flower - is so much fun to colour in!). I watercoloured it with reinkers (Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue and Taken with Teal) and a Soft Suede marker. I cut it out with my paper snips and layered it on a Whisper White oval. The panel underneath was stamped with En Francais using Taken with Teal then stamped with the Sanded background with Sahara Sand ink. I sponged around the edges with Sahara Sand ink to soften it a bit. The greeting is from the hostess set called Because I Care. I added some Concord Crush ribbon to finish.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is sooo lovely! Great colors and the stamp layering is perfect! Thanks so much for playing with us at Card Patterns!

~amy~ said...

simply stunning! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

So pretty! Love the colors you used here. So glad you could join us at Card Patterns this week!

Sylvia said...

Hi Amy! I love this card! You did a great job with our colors. Thanks for playing with us again at the colourQ.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous--I am glad there are people like you who take the time to color these images...I just find them too intimidating! Just beautiful! Thanks for playing the CQC this week!