Sunday 24 July 2011

Mojo 200 Anniversary...

Hiya!
I played along with this week's Mojo Monday sketch and used the layout to make an anniversary card for my hubby... it's our 10th wedding anniversary on Thursday so I figured I better make it a good one!

There is very little stamping on this, which is unusual for me. I pulled out some Kaisercraft papers and matching die-cut elements that my Mum bought me for my birthday this year and from there it came together fairly quickly. I stamped a decorative element from Verve's Kindred Spirits set on the top and bottom of the card, over the patterned paper pieces. I added some matching charcoal grosgrain ribbon and some buttons threaded with thin pieces of Sahara Sand cardstock along the scallops.

Here's a shot of the inside:

The inside is just a few more die-cut elements and paper from the dsp pack, distressed using SU's distressing kit. The sentiment is from Verve's Swan Song set - very appropriate for us as I met Richard at a musical theatre club!

That's all from me - thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

No comments: