Thursday 14 July 2011

Sweet Trees...

Hiya!
Long time no see... I know! Sorry about the long absense from the blogosphere, it's been a crazy few weeks with family here, graduation and finishing up at school - but the fog is beginning to clear and I managed to find some time yesterday to create a little something - I combined this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch with the lovely CR84FN colours:



I dug out my Trendy Trees set, which I haven't used in a while and ended up this this:



I stamped the three different trees with a combo of Real Red, Blushing Bride and Soft Suede on Confetti Cream then sponged some Crumb Cake ink on for the earth. I used some Real Red DSP (Play Date) in the background and added some Blushing Bride ribbon, a Real Red button and some pearls for a few extra details.

That's all for now - thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet card Amy! Your teeny WM forest looks wonderful! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

I really like these trees!! Such fun and funky ones! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Michelle said...

Amy, pink trees! Fantastic! Trendy Trees is one of my favourites. I'm going to have to dig them back out to make some pink ones now. :-) I love your little pearl corners.
Michelle.

Lisa Elton said...

Amy this is so cute ...those little trees are the sweetest!!!