Just popping in to share something I made this week for the Waltzingmouse sketch challenge. I dug out some papers that my sister bought me back from the States (I'm on a mission to try and use up some of my ridiculous stash of DSP!!).
The stamps I used are a combination of WMS sets, including a new addition to my stash (the flourishes in the background). I added some random pink ribbon found in my ribbon box along with some lace and buttons. The edges of the DSP were sanded using SU's distressing kit - love this effect!
I have the day off today and plan to do some crafting so I should be back soon with more to share!
Thanks for stopping by!
x Amy x
Stamp-a-faire 2017 Details
7 hours ago