Thursday 21 July 2011

Thinking Shabby...

Hiya!
Just popping in to share something I made this week for the Waltzingmouse sketch challenge. I dug out some papers that my sister bought me back from the States (I'm on a mission to try and use up some of my ridiculous stash of DSP!!).


The stamps I used are a combination of WMS sets, including a new addition to my stash (the flourishes in the background). I added some random pink ribbon  found in my ribbon box along with some lace and buttons. The edges of the DSP were sanded using SU's distressing kit - love this effect!

I have the day off today and plan to do some crafting so I should be back soon with more to share!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Beautiful!! Love the colours - just lovely!

Kelly S. said...

Gorgeous papers! I love how the aqua tag looks with them. A beautiful and elegant sketch challenge card!