Sunday 10 October 2010

Mojo Trimmings...

Hello again!

Two posts in one day - good grief what's going on lol?! I've had a wonderfully productive weekend so far and have managed to make quite a few things - as well as catching up on several hours of lectures that I've missed this week!

I wanted to play along with this week's Mojo Monday sketch and I really wanted to make it a Christmas card as I'm beginning to get {slightly!} concerned about the amount (or lack thereof) of Christmas cards that I have made so far this year... must get cracking! I saw a beautiful card on Ilina's blog that used a combination of Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla - it was so gorgeous that I had to case that colour combo. I used the Tree Trimmings set and came up with this:


I stamped the ornaments with Versamark then Blushing Bride/Soft Suede then I embossed them with a mix of Heat & Stick powder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter, then embossed again with clear EP - lovely and sparkly IRL. The sentiment is from Occasional Greetings and punched with the 1 3/4" circle punch. The Blushing Bride piece in the background was stamped with the snowflakes from Serene Snowflakes. The DSP is the fabulous Newsprint pack - love, love, LOVE this stuff! I added some twill tape and a filigree brad with a rhinestone brad through the middle.

I'm loving how this turned out! Will definitely be using this colour combo again!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so classy! Beautiful card!