Saturday 28 August 2010

Eastern Pacific Birthday...

Hiya!

Just a quick card to share with you today that I made during the week for the colour challenge over on SCS (Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point and Old Olive).

I combined the colour challenge with the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge but I flipped the sketch to accomodate the image I wanted to use. This gorgeous flower comes from the Eastern Influences SU set that was in the Aussie & US catty (managed to get my Mum to buy me a set last Christmas and I'm so glad I did cos I LOVE to watercolour this image!). I used Pacific Point and Old Olive reinkers to colour this along with an aquabrush. The papers are from the lush Cottage Wall DSP pack that is available while stocks last from Stampin Up. I added some Old Olive satin ribbon and some buttons to finish.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous!

Sue said...

You have blitzed this one Amy! I tried doing this sketch but just wouldn't work for me, a fantastic idea to flip it- look fabulous!! :)

katou said...

Definitely so beautiful.I love so much this set .It's a pitty we don't have it in Europe.
Hugs .
Katou(demo in Paris)