Saturday 26 February 2011

Cards for Kids...

Hiya!

I had a class today all about kids cards - I admit that this is not a style that I find easy but I was pleasantly surprised with what I managed to come up with! I used a combination of the Play Date DSP and some child-friendly stamp sets. Here's one I made with Fox & Friends:


I saw the idea for these animals in a cart on someone's blog recently but can't remember who! I didn't have the same punch they did so I used a tag punch with some small circle punches.

Here's one using the Party this Way set:


I used some linen thread for the strings of the balloons and tied some grosgrain ribbon around the top of the card. The scallops were created with a 1" circle punch.

This one is my favourite - I love the film-strip effect:


I used Forest Friends for the images, together with a square punch, corner rounder and spiral punch to create the film strip.

Hope you enjoyed my kiddie cards - I'll try to share the other half of the class next week (that's the baby ones).

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

Allison said...

These are all so perfect for kids! Love them!