Saturday 5 February 2011

Papertrey Favourites...

Hiya!

When I saw this post on Nichole Heady's blog this morning I couldn't resist joining in the fun! Since going to CHA in Chigago last July, I have quite a few PTI favourites that I've created with my new goodies... It was TOO tough choosing just one, so I thought I'd share three lol!

These first two I made when my hubby and I went on holiday straight after I got back from Chicago - I brought more craft supplies than clothes and had a marvelous time {grin!}.


I just adore those violets and had a huge amounts of fun colouring these in with my copics. The ticket greeting is a combo of PTI stamp set and die that I got at CHA.

This next one is using the Bundle of Joy set with a few buttons (gotta love me some buttons!) as well as the lovely woodgrain impression plate:


That doily peeking out of the corner was another great purchase from Michael's - got 30 in a pack for not very much money! Must see if I can find some of those over here...

Finally, there's this one (which might be my ultimate favourite but I haven't decided!) that I made for an Inspiration Challenge over at SCS last year - I love the colour combo as well as the fabulous stacked flowers:


These flowers are made with a combination of a fabulous stamp set (Beautiful Blooms 2) as well as the coordinating dies. The greeting is from my favourite greeting set by the amazing Dawn McVey, Signature Greetings.

Thanks for stopping by while I shared a few favourites!

x Amy x

4 comments:

Clare said...

Gorgeous cards Amy! I Love, Love, Love beautiful blooms!! Am looking forward to getting stuck in with my PTI order! x

katemade designs said...

All so beautiful.

kacee said...

All so lovely Great job!

María de los Ángeles said...

What a beautiful cards!!