Sunday 13 February 2011

PTI Make it...Sunday!

Hiya!

I wanted to play along with the new PTI Make-it-Monday challenges that were launched on Nichole's blog here. I loved the idea of grouping the same themed sentiments together to make a background or feature on your card. Here's my take on it:


I used a bunch of PTI birthday sentiments to create the background piece on Spring Moss cardstock. I added a few tiny butterflies in a few of the gaps between the sentiments and loved the overall effect (which begs the question: why did I then cover half of it??). The main panel is stamped with the lovely free PTI set I got at CHA. I stamped the flowers on scrap card and cut them out to pop over the top of the leaves and stems then added some Melon Berry buttons. The Vintage Cream background piece was embossed with the woodgrain impression plate and I added distress ink around the edges of all the pieces. The final touch was adding some Spring Moss ribbon. I'll definitely be playing along with more of these Make-it-Monday challenges!

Thanks for stopping by...!

x Amy x

No comments: