Thursday 3 February 2011

Owl Bliss...

Hiya!

Thought I'd share a card I made the other night with you - it started out being an idea for a worshop make-and-take but then it got WAAY too complicated lol! I really don't do very well with keeping things simple!


I just wish I had a lightbox so I can take decent pictures - with the sun going down so early I have to take photos with artificial light and the best place is the kitchen - but it's not great.

I used a ton of stuff on this card - here's the recipe:
Stamps: Punch Bunch, Bliss, I {Heart} Hearts
Ink: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Paper: Woodland Walk DSP, Sweet & Sour DSP, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Accessories: Early Espresso ribbon, neutrals brads, heart to heart punch, 1 1/4" square punch

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wow, great colours :) really love how you do it Amy, really creative mixing and matching what isn' the norm, if you know what I mean :)