Thursday 24 February 2011

Nursery Mojo...

Hiya!

I've been on a baby card theme this week as I have a class on Saturday that is all about kid's cards. I used this week's Mojo sketch to get me started on this one:


I used the Nursery Suite DSP as well as the Quick Accents that compliment it as well as the Little One stamp set. I love the fact that when you sand the edges of SU's designer paper it reveals a white core - looks so shabby and lovely! If you live in the Bristol area and would like to come to this class (or any of the other ones I hold at my house) just get in touch and I can give you some more details.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Little One
Ink: Stazon
Paper: Nursery Suite DSP & Quick Accents, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Watercolour
Accessories: basics pearls, eyelet border punch

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

No comments: