Sunday 21 March 2010

Curtain Call Chick Cards...

Hiya!

It's Curtain Call time again! This week's colours were so bright and funky they just screamed girly cards to me.


The colours really lent themselved to cupcakes in my mind so that's where I went with this card. The cupcakes were watercoloured with markers and an aquabrush on watercolour paper. That ribbon (soooo gorgeous!) is a sneaky peek of something coming in the new UK mini catalogue launching in April!

Well I couldn't stop at one card this week and the girly theme called for a handbag! This one was made using the Circle Circus stamp set, together with the oval punches and eyelet border punch. Not an original idea though (not many of my cards are!!) - I saw it on SCS somewhere I think...


The Pink Passion piece on this card was stamped with a lovely damask stamp coming in one of the stamp sets in the mini... Can you tell I'm having fun playing with my new toys??!
Here's what the rest of the Curtain Call Crew have cooked up for you this week:
and of course the lovely Stacey Schafer
I must apologise for not posting during this last week - life as been particularly hectic! I have photographed a whole bunch of cards from recent classes I've held that I hope to post over the next few weeks if I can find a few minutes with my computer!
Thanks for stopping by!
x Amy x

9 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Hey chickie! THESE ARE GORGEOUS...love them both, you over-acheiver...LOL! fabulous use of color...really outstanding, Amy!

Marisa said...

Great set of cards :D Love the purse and the use of nesties to layer the cupcakes.

Sue said...

absolutely stunning!! love the purse, will be giving that a go during the week!! love the nesties, will be putting that on my wish list too! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Both are stunning Amy, you rocked these colours girl!!!

Julie said...

Wow, fantastic cards....love love love that purse!

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous!! I am totally digging the cupcakes on the first one (of course!) and great take on the mojo sketch on the second one!

♥♥♥Lea

Betty J Schaub said...

2 stunners!

Ujjwal said...

Fab cards!! and a great color combo!! Loved them both!!

Andrea said...

Beautiful cards. Great job.