Sunday 28 March 2010

Curtain Call Friend...

Hiya everyone!

It's time for a Curtain Call colour challenge again - this week's colours are lovely and muted - they really lend themselves to vintage cards I think!



The first thing I thought of when I saw the colour combo was a little white picket fence with pink flowers. I'd seen a fence made out of the little tag punch coming in the UK mini catty (out April 1st!) so I tried to create the same idea:


I had to whip this one up very quickly as it's been a hectic week and hectic Saturday with a class, birthday pressie to make for a friend and dinner with some other friends! Added to that is the fact that the clocks go forward tonight, which means I lose and hour's sleep and I need to be up EARLY tomorrow for music team at church! So I rushed through this one in around 1/2 an hour - very unusual to me and I can see stuff I want to tinker with but alas no time!
Make sure you check out what the other Curtain Call girls have come up with:
and our wonderfully inspirational leader Stacey!
Thanks for stopping by!
x Amy x

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Gorgeous, Amy! Love what you've done with your ribbon treatment...so fabulous, girlfriend:)

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the curly ends of the ribbon! Great job with the color challenge this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Sue said...

wow this is fabo! I am with the other girls, what you have done witht he ribbon ends is stunning!! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh this is darling Amy, and so creative!

Marisa said...

I just love your fence and flowers, Amy! That sentiment is one I absolutely LOVE but can't bring myself to buy the entire set for just that one stamp LOL! You did a great job with this week's colours!

Julie said...

Lovely card, and I'm with everyone else on loving the ribbon!