Sunday 7 March 2010

Curtain Call Crew kick-off!

Hello all!

I'm super excited to be showing my first card as a member of Stacey's Curtain Call Crew! Here are the colours:


Here's what I came up with:



I brayered the bottom half of a piece of Bride DSP with Bashful Blue ink for the background (I so looove this technique!). For the main image, I stamped the beautiful flower from Bloomin Beautiful on Confetti White cardstock and coloured with watercolour wonder crayons and an aquapainter. I then cut the image out. The background piece was stamped with the bloom definition in Bashful Blue ink then sponged lightly around the edges and distressed. I added my FAVE thing - ribbon bow with a button!


Here's what the rest of the Crew have cooked up for you:










And of course our fabulous coordinator Stacey Schafer!


Thanks for stopping by - hope you can join in the colour challenge this week!


x Amy x



10 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty Amy! I love the flower stamped block, and that fabulous green twill! Great job using the colors!

♥Lea

Sue said...

what a great card!! love you bckground technique! :)

Marisa said...

Beautifully done! Love the pop of red!

Stacey Schafer said...

Beautiful background on this one, Amy! I love that striped paper with the printed font on the main panel:) GORGEOUS!

Andrea said...

Beautiful. I love this Stamp set

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Amy, this is beautiful!!!

Julie said...

Wow Amy, absolutely fantastic!! Love that flower, and the distressing is just perfect!

Julie Davison said...

Gorgeous! I love the layers and the popped up petals!

Shelley said...

Very nice, Amy! The flower looks incredible. I must get this DSP! So many people are using it, in so many great ways.

Melissa said...

BEYOOOTIFUL! Such patience to cut that flower out and the brayer efect is cool.