Tuesday 30 March 2010

Mini goodness...

Hiya!

I got the chance to play along in the colour challenge on SCS today - yay! The colours were so Saffron, Taken with Teal and Basic Grey. Here's what I came up with:


It was a great opportunity to use some new goodies coming out in the Mini catty on April 1st. I used a FAB new paper stack (yes... I said STACK!) and my fave new stamp set - Vintage Vogue. The ribbon is some old SU stuff I had from the ribbon promotion held last year (let's just say that I stocked up... being the ribbon addict that I am!!)
Am hoping I'll get the chance to play (and hopefully post!) a lot more over the next few weeks as I will be on Easter hols - can't tell you how much I'm needing those holidays right now!!
Thanks for stopping by!
x Amy x

3 comments:

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Amy!! I just ordered that set and can't wait to get it! you have used it wonderfully on this card. Love the layered flowers and your use of the CC. Enjoy your two weeks of stamping vacation LOL :D

Clare said...

What a beautiful card! I love that stamp set, but also love everything else in the mini catty too!! C x

Andrea said...

Beautiful. Love this Stamp set.