Saturday 13 March 2010

New Toys!

I'm sooo excited! My new goodies from the mini catalogue arrived this week and I was finally able to play with them this morning - yay! Here's what I cooked up:


I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch for the layout and I used a new stamp set and new papers... and that's all I'm saying for now! All the details of all the goodies in the mini will be available on April 1st - it's gonna be great!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow for another Curtain Call card...
x Amy x

5 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

This is so pretty. Love it.
Carole x

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous! I passed on this set but it is calling my name, LOUDLY LOL!

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty Amy - this is the number one set on my list but my bank balance INSISTS I wait until April for it! I will live vicariously through your blog. Looking forward to meeting you IRL at Reading. X

Andrea said...

This is very pretty. I love the Stamp set.

Alex said...

This card is gorgous! Love the pretty pink flowers :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x