Wednesday 1 April 2009

My favourite quote...

Recipe:
Stamps: Sense of Time, Mr & Mrs
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Washington Apple DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black, Kraft
Accessories: White taffeta ribbon, nestabilities, SU markers, neutrals buttons, Signo white gel pen

This quote is from the new Sense of Time set - I really love this quote... If only we could live by this! I stamped the quote on Kraft using Basic Black and cut out with my nesties an cuttlebug. I added some dots with my white gel pen. The stripy paper in the background is from some NEW paper from the mini catalogue called Washington Apple - it is gorgeous! I made my own patterned paper using the flower from Mr & Mrs which I stamped repeatedly on Whisper White and coloured with markers. I added some black buttons and white ribbon for extra detail.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love this card, need to get that paper out if it's packet!