Wednesday 1 April 2009

Pretty Fresh Cuts

Recipe:
Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Ink: Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, Apricot Appeal
Paper: Rainbow Sherbet DSP, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Oval punch, scallop oval punch, Pretties kit, Always Artichoke ribbon, cutter kit, sponge daubers

For this card, I stamped the main image from Fresh Cuts using Always Artichoke onto Whisper White cardstock. I coloured the image in with SU markers (the fine tip end really came in handy for those flower petals!). I distressed the edges of the image panel using my distressing tool in the SU cutter kit. The sentiment is from Fresh Cuts and punched out with the NEW oval punches in the mini catalogue - these punches are FABULOUS! I added some ribbon and a hat pin with pearls and beads from the Pretties Kit.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Beautiful Cardx