Monday 13 April 2009

Washington Sketch


I made this for the sketch challenge this week over at SCS. I based my card around the Washington Apple DSP - I really love the bright flowery paper on this card! The greeting is framed by the square from Frames with a Flourish. It was coloured in using So Saffron and Bashful Blue markers. The flower was stamped three times, coloured in with markers and layered up using dimensionals. I added piercing, ribbon and brads for extra details. The brads were layered on top of 1/4" circles punched from Pumpkin Pie. This adds a nice extra touch that's really easy to do.
Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Best Yet, Playful Petals, Frames with a Flourish
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Choc Chip, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Paper: Washington Apple DSP, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, WW
Accessories: Neutrals buttons, Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon, SU toolkit, Bashful Blue brads, 1/4" circle punch

No comments: