Wednesday 1 April 2009

Petal Tea Party...

Recipe:
Stamps: Playful Petals, Oval All
Ink: Basic Grey, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Paper: Tea Party DSP, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Pretty in Pink brads, Oval punch and Scallop oval punch, So Saffron striped ribbon, nestabilities

Oh how I love these flowers! Two of my favourite things to do are to colour and cut out... so this set is right up my street! I stamped the large flower once and the smaller one three times then coloured with a blender pen and ink pads (and SU markers). I then cut out the various layers and layered up using dimensionals. I coloured the leaves in the same way.

The sentiment is from a NEW set called Oval All. It perfectly coordinates with the new oval punches and is completely fabulous for so many occasions. I inked up the stamp using markers (almost amethyst and certainly celery). The background papers are from a new set of DSP called Tea Party. These papers are designed to coordinate with this stamp set. I added some So Saffron striped ribbon - also NEW in the mini catalogue!

No comments: